Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Friday, April 26, 2019

Another Good Day

My Laurie and husband arrived from Tampa for a quick visit.
So good to see them.  They brought lunch, I made deviled eggs and a Lemon cake
was on hand

Jim and Jamie along with them for lunch they brought.

My nurse Beth, fell and is on crutches, plus working she did not join us.





kept thinking it was Sunday, usually when family visits.\

Sunny but a lot of wind.

Such a blessing to have 3 of my children with me on this day.

Thankful
I am.

Tomorrow night is a prom night for one of my younger granddaughter's.

My world has changed, it seems like yesterday so much was different.

8 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Glad you are having wonderful times with family.

Love, hugs and prayers for you dear Ernestine ~ FlowerLady

Pienosole said...

😊☀️🤗🙏🏻❤️

Judy said...

Having family around sure helps us feel a bit better!
I do love that golden Iris.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Judy, oh yes :)

Tabor said...

What excitement and I bet you had to come up with a lot of energy to be sure and absorb all of them. Having family at home is the best and I am guessing they sensed that. Beautiful people.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Tabor, you said it all.
I now know the energy I used yesterday is why I feel so drained today.
Thank you for your words.

Tabor said...

You are welcome and thank you for sharing this precious time with us!!

MsGraysea said...

You have such a beautiful family. So nice to see everyone. our meal sounded delicious, too.