Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Day is Ending

Day is ending
I make a quick short walk
as I put up outside walker.

The camera almost always in my pocket
looking for something that catches my eye.

JUST RECEIVED - PROM PICTURE OF MY GIRL
AND NOW MY WALK

inside
 markdown flowers on my table
they still look fresh

Need to turn the computer off...

9 comments:

MsGraysea said...

Such a lovely walk around you had. The flowers and the gazing ball are wonderful. My favorite is the yellow iris....so lush. Enjoy!

Tabor said...

You yard is so rewarding. At last beautiful spring is here. Our Iris are just budding as we are a bit further north. Two mallards walking around my front yard with me this morning!

Suemn said...

How wonderful to have your 3 children visiting you. The flowers in your gardens are beautiful. Flowers sure bring a lot of joy into our lives don't they?

PatK said...

It is wonderful yo hear that you are able to go out and enjoy the beautiful flowers in you beautifully planned yard.

Sallysmom said...

Good that you have been able to take a little walk.

Judy said...

I am so happy, happy!!! that you are able to get outside and do a walk-about.
Just think, a few months ago you thought you were down for the count and going into a home.
You are a strong woman Ernestine. I look to you as my mentor on how to age gracefully and enjoy every little thing.

Wisewebwoman said...

You look absolutely wonderful and so do your children and I am so happy for you that you turned some kind of corner. Lovely photos.

XO
WWW

Beverly said...

Glad you can walk around outside.... I think of you often..

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beverly, I miss you
take care.