Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, July 24, 2016

The Best Medicine In The World

My youngest granddaughter playing the guitar that grandma bought her.
A make you feel good image.

Very hot and humid days continue....

This picture a favorite
of my son as a toddler
and all through his young years
he would tell me
"love you the universe full"
these words under this picture this early morning.

7 comments:

Pienosole said...

Heart-warming :-) Wishing you a joyful day.

SimplySingleSenior said...

The best medicine indeed! These are precious pictures. When I feel down all I have to do is visit my grandgirl and she brightens me up immediately with her enthusiasm and love.

Tabor said...

Sweet journey this morning. Our children and grandchildren restore us all.

Sallysmom said...

Hot, humid, and only 1/2" in the last 2 weeks. I guess dry/drought in the summer is our new weather pattern.

Marcie said...

I love how the long ago photo of your son and the recent photo of your granddaughter point out an important idea. Love runs like a ribbon all through your life. Beautiful!

Judy said...

I can get anything to grow in the hot, humid, no rain weather.
Both of your photos of the kids are precious. Such good memories and grandchildren around to make even more memories!

Wisewebwoman said...

Love the photo of your beautiful boy. We have splashes if sunny days back to fog today. Strange weather indeed.
Rest easy.
XO
WWW