Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Friday, May 20, 2016

Rainy Day Sharing

Many cups of tea
are enjoyed in this cottage.

It seems the teapot I use
holds 6 or 7 cups
and lately seems so heavy.

This smaller one
which arrived in the mail 4 days ago
 holds 3 to 4 cups
and twice that amount in a small cup I now enjoy using
is perfect...

Love the color blue
my big teapot
is brown.

My small garden by screen porch is the perfect size
surrounded by concrete terrace, nothing has ever disturbed these plants
and now
seems a mole has decided to visit this area :(

3 comments:

Pienosole said...

Wishing you peaceful tea times today! Hugs to you. :-)

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Pienosole,
as as always
thank you :)

Rebecca said...

"Small" is ALMOST as beautiful as "blue". Almost...