Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Welcome Arrival

The mailman is coming down the long gravel drive,
Callie is barking
and I have the thought
maybe several books I ordered are arriving.

There here :)

New book by Mary Oliver that has just been released
"Blue Horses"

A book I read about
and this one is putting among
her favorites on the table.

A book for my grown children....
for them to read the words
whenever they visit
my words to each of them.
Heart felt words
and beautiful pictures.

Wherever You Are
my love will find you
by "Nancy Tillman"

A reasonably nice day
and so nice to be a little warmer,
trip to market this morning,
post office and gas in car
and will have to make one more trip before Thanksgiving
for a few items to be fresh.

My 2:00 meal finished
and going to sit down in my favorite chair
and read...

5 comments:

Marielle said...

Getting books by mail, especially one by Mary Oliver...well it's like having a friend over. Delectable reading ahead.

Anvilcloud said...

Sue is a Mary Oliver fan and has a lot of her books. Don't know about this one.

Barb said...

I have Blue Horses on my wish list. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Balisha said...

I love Mary Oliver. Enjoy your new books and have a cozy afternoon.
Balisha

Tabor said...

Mary Oliver is loved by many. I also got a few books the other day as well. I have so many yet to read.