Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Finally and a Reminder

The first good and normal night of sleep in month's.
I am so very thankful.
Also, a warming trend
with sun shining,
trip to Lowe's and
work outside.

Callie gets trimmed
was waiting another week or two
but yesterday 3 cups of hair were brushed off of her.
Cannot have in cottage.

Don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight.  (MEANT TO SAY TURN AHEAD :)
I did this yesterday
helps me adjust better to do a day before :)

Happy weekend
to all
from the woods
in Northern Tennessee.....
Soon
the woods
will be green....

12 comments:

mel said...

Spring is almost here.

Beverly said...

so glad you got a good nights sleep. I did too after having Lily and Forrest this week, plus dog sitting. I feel like a new woman. The spring in the air does wonder for the mood! Have fun in the woods.

lil red hen said...

So glad you had a peaceful night's sleep; makes today's work go better.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Mel, Charlotte and Beverly.
Special friends
thank you...

millie garfield said...

I'm in New England and we will be turning our clocks ahead!! in the spring we "spring ahead."

Hughes ap Williams said...

Turn your clocks ahead, not back!

Sping ahead,
Fall back.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Millie and Hughs/Williams - that is what I meant to say :)
Can sure tell my eyes need the
catara surgery...

molly said...

I think I sprung forward a few days early! Woke up this morning thinking it was Sunday! Nothing like a good night's sleep to "knit up the raveled sleeve of care!"

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Molly,thank you for visiting :)

Anonymous said...

I love this picture--so colorful and simple! I know so well what it's like to go night after night with lousy sleep. Last night was one for me. I've been dragging all day. Hope you slept better.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Ellen, thank you for the many comments. Wish you lived near me.

Laura said...

so glad you are able to sleep again... may you experience many, many peaceful nights, and days to come dear one.