Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nature Is Arriving Early And Special Visitors

An early morning walk and ride on tractor through the woods.
Amazed how all of nature is beginning a show.
Look at my lilac bush and a first Spring siting.
The beginning of a  carpet of flowers on the floor of the woods.
Looking out over the woods there is a hint of green everywhere
as the leaves begin to surface.
The first toad I have seen - is under my snowball bush.

I am clearing another section by my paths
and it almost looks like a park
and a special place to meditate.

My special Sunday visitors.....

6 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

There is much to see in your wonderland.

So happy for your special visitor's. Fine looking young people.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sandy, thank you. These rugged woods turn out pretty good when I take a image. That is my handsome grandson and his girlfriend.

lil red hen said...

You know the little puppy will have a good home after seeing their smiling faces.

Judy said...

I love the pictures. You DO live in a wonderland!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Charlotte and Judy, thanks for visiting. I love being back home just wish I could pace myself and not be continually working...

Sharon said...

I secretly hoped your grandson would take the puppy. They will do fine together ~