Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Beginning


She has to keep reminding her self "This home in the woods was not finished a year ago at this time and there was no garden".

She is so well aware that she does not have years - like in the past - to once again create this garden. The years are dwindling down.

Working in the garden and with the land at dawn is such a pleasure.

A visit in a few hours from a special daughter, Beth.

How do you know when your heart is smiling. She just knows!!!!

2 comments:

Janice Lynne Lundy said...

I too am loving the feel of creating anew in the garden. Though I don't quite have the strength or stamina I used to for such intense labor, I am building....It feels so good to work in this way. Enjoy!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Jan, working with the earth is healing. I in no way have the energy like in the past. I think I have had a spirit of busyness for years alone to help fill a void.
You are too young not to be energetic:)