Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Beautiful Sunday

Could not ask for a prettier day.

Soon drive by home will be black top.   Will be so easy for me to walk on.   Not comfortable
on this gravel.  So much rain has delayed this for weeks.  Hopefully dry enough soon.

Mother's Day, last Sunday a perfect day also.   Many pictures taken and deleted :)
we are difficult to please - above 2 good ones...

Going through old pictures

4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

So good to see a post from you dear Ernestine. It looks like it was a beautiful day there for sure. Hope you have many more, that things will dry up so that you can get your driveway black topped.

You are a lovely woman and I am glad you had a sweet Mother's Day with family.

Love, hugs & prayers ~ FlowerLady

joared said...

What a lovely Mother's Day with family in person. I was happy with phone conversations, text messaging back and forth with photos and videos since family half a continent away and on opposite coast. Was true some years with my Mom so guess i just accept this separation as to be expected in this world in which we live today. Am sure you'll enjoy having your blacktopped drive plus being able to more safely walk.



Rebecca said...

When it comes to photos, I'm hard to please also :)
We've had quite a bit of rain here, also. I hear farmers talking about a dry summer ahead.
Hope the blacktop project gets underway soon. I'm sure the flat, solid surfaces will be much safer for you...

Judy said...

People rave over the photos I am in with my family--all I see is a very old women, with red circles around her eyes and a big nose and lots of wrinkles. I look tired in these photos, even when I smile. At least our inner beauty hasn't faded, eh? LOL