Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Special Bowl

When I was checking out where my granddaughter's
after the wedding dinner was held,
noticed that something special was soon to take place
and if I lived in that area of New York
I would make a special effort to attend.

These bowls were for sale
and I just received the one I purchased.

I found the words meaningful,
it will sit by my plate
and be a constant reminder
to help me
live in mindfulness.


www.liveaha.com

5 comments:

Tabor said...

What a lovely reminder. I am thinking of creating some pillows or totes to give me that uplift.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Tabor, what a wonderful idea.
You gave mean idea
might do a pillow :)

Judy said...

Really nice!

Anvilcloud said...

A positive, daily reminder for you.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Judy, Anvilcloud, thank you..