Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Monday, October 3, 2011

She Comes By It Naturally

My daughter just sent me this picture of my youngest granddaughter reading at the breakfast table this
morning.
The first picture was taken a year ago.
All of my children and grandchildren love to read.
This trait gives me so much pleasure.
Puts a smile on my face
after a night filled with stomach upset,
day at dentist, flu shot and on and on.
The day in the woods has ended....

4 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

How blessed they are to love reading while young. I did not become a reader until after my children were born.
But now, I read with great passion.

Thank you, for sharing.

Tabor said...

Grandchildren do bring healing. So sorry for your health issues this day. Hoping the sun sets on a lovely evening.

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

She loves to read! She went to bed with a book and woke up with one. :)

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sandra, I have read forever. When growing up I would have to hide to read - as one would say "can you not find anything to do."
Dear Tabor, thank you for your
kind words. Words you have been sending me for about 4 years :)
They are appreciated...
Oh my Jamie, what a special little one she is :)