Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Resting

Resting in the woods is something from my son's garden.

It has a temporary home in the woods.

Someday it will be back in his possession - but at the moment it is safe in my environment.

He rests along with my Angels, St. Francis and Sadie's ashes. Resting under the towering trees and on a bed of leaves.

So much is happening and as future unfolds - One Woman will share.

Peace, Health, Safety and Peace sent your way from the woods.


Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country

Anais Nin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your woods are just beautiful and your son's statue looks right at home there. I will hold good wishes on all that is happening to you. Have a great weekend. Hugs.

Jessi Cotterill said...

The Bhudda statue looks Chinese. He looks so peaceful in your woods.

lilalia said...

Such a peaceful image. What a stunning place for the figure to find as home.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Judy, Jessi andLilalia

Thanks for visiting. When I look out my kitchen window - he is a constant reminder of my son.

Tabor said...

I love touch stones like that that remind of someone we love. He does look happy!

Mim said...

I like your son's Bhudda....Sorry you have to wait til July for new computer tower.
Your 'woods' sound so serene and lovely!