Saturday, November 8, 2008

Chinese Poem

I came across a copy of this poem yesterday. It was among a stack of papers that I save because I find them meaningful.

Ten thousand flowers in the Spring
The moon in Autumn
A cool breeze in the Summer
Snow in the Winter
If your mind is not clouded by unnecessary things
This is the best Season of your life
Chinese Poem


Jessi Cotterill said...

Nice poem...

The best season in one's life is when his/her mind is not clouded by unnecessary things.

I love this poem.

Tabor said...

Thanks for finding and sharing this! The Asian philosophy is so true.

Beverly said...

I like your poem. I have all sorts of newspaper clippings with little thoughts I like.
I tried to send you a reply to your last email, but yahoo would not let me. at least not that moment