Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am about to throw my Xerox Scanner away. Far far away. I have been trying to scan a picture and enter for a post. I cannot figure out how to resize the picture on Picasa or whatever you call it. Now look as I type how this is coming up. Also cannot figure out a lot about the scanner. My soninlaw spent time with me and I followed his instructions . Did not work!!!!!!!!
I may just throw in the towel. May just take a picture of this picture with my camera and post.
May just run away or dig in the dirt. Just some thoughts from this One Woman on her continued Journey through this life.
Oh, anyone reading this that can help me with the picture sizing on Picasa - please email me. Thanks


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jessi Cotterill said...

Well....but the dog looks gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Hi other mother...

You didn't "draw a box" around the photo during the scanning process. I can do a remote support session with you and help you out.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Jessi looks like "Bailey's Dad"
AKA my soninlaw is going to help me. Forgive me - I forgot to draw a box around the photo.
Will challenge the scanner later this morning.

Renee said...

Glad that I am not the only one that has problems with picture sizing. Now I feel better join the club:)

Smile:) Your tried and that's all that matters. Some wouldn't even attempt.

Hugs~ Renee

Nan said...

I don't know if this will help in the least. All my pics are in iPhotos, and when I want to use an old one in the blog, I take a picture of it, and add it to my iPhoto library, and then add it to my blog.
Good luck!