Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Life Continues

Leaves are finally turning
but do not like it dark at 7:15 in the morning.

A lot going on in the family, baby due any day, nurse daughter not well at the moment
and this one hanging on :)

The aging process not easy at times.

Home health with exercises beginning soon.   The young woman who talked to me for my qualification
shared her aunt was 106, oh my
please Lord
not me.

So wish I felt better
but with pouring rain guess to be expected,






6 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

Some days are certainly a drudge and the weather doesn't help, the feeling of entrapment. I try to roll with it as I've always loved rainy days (no pressure to DO anything). I am endlessly curious about the aging process in everyone. As we are all so different. One friend grieves her dead husband, a perennial widow. She can't come out of it. They were sweethearts since they were 14. I understand her grief and the eternity of it all. And he's been dead 4 years now. She keeps writing about him and using pics of him.

We are all in our own process dear Ernestine. Walking each other home.

XO
WWW

Yellow Shoes said...

Dear Ernestine, as long as you have that beautiful view of your trees from your window I feel you will be all right. Like WWW I too love the rain for its peaceful sound and quiet nature. Not too much though; the dry sunny warm days are so welcome too.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

JUST RECEIVED CALL MY GRANDDAUGHTER IN HOSPITAL, BABY ARRIVING AND WHY IS THIS GRANDMOTHER CRYING, WISH I WAS THERE, JESSICA WAS MY FIRST GRANDBABY.
GOD BLESS HER.

Val said...

Awww,the baby's finally here!? Of course you're crying! And there's the rainbow in your rainy day. :) Congratulations to all!

Rebecca said...

Can't wait to hear details re. that new baby! Ah, the sweet circle of life...❤️

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Val, thank you always for your kind words