Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Morning

Shadows on the wall always appear this time of year, I find them interesting
and picture not hanging crooked, must be the way I am holding the camera.
This image from my bedroom.  Was not as clear as I wanted.  Maybe I need a new camera
or something I am not using correctly.  Sun is shining, will be almost 60 degrees and a beautiful
day beginning.

I even began my simple exercise practice :)
A good day
is wished to everyone.


5 comments:

Carolyn Marie said...

I always enjoy the photos of your lovely home! Have a good day.

Sallysmom said...

Wishing a good day to you as well.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Loved these glimpses into your sweet 'home sweet home'. Loved the Tibetan Proverb also.

Love, hugs & prayers for you dear Ernestine ~ FlowerLady

Sheila said...

Glad that the sun is shining and you're having a good day.

Rebecca said...

Ah! The photo of your desk captivates my mind. Shadows, too...