Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Computer is it you or Me

For several days I wanted to write a new post and post pictures. 
Could not log in.
3 hours one day and another day 2.   It troubles me to bother my writer - Jamie.
Well everything just appeared again, so have no idea what was going on.

Did some searching and was told they were doing something different with blogger.

Hopefully everything is back to normal.

Cold mornings, in the low 30's and I even spotted frost several early mornings.

A busy morning, trip to the dentist and then back to my area for ultra sound results.   Seems
all is well and dark on ankles is blood stain where vein had a problem.   Told stain will not go away
and must wear a support stocking, from ankle to below knee.  Ordered on Amazon and oh my
how difficult to put a 1/2 of a stocking on - feels good once on and said would support these
small legs :)

Will be writing again soon.

All who comment have become special friends
need you....

November starts tomorrow
and then with December the end of the year....

8 comments:

Judy said...

Dag Nabbit!!! I truly dislike computer problems!!!
They drive me crazy because I don't know enough to figure them out, let alone fix them.
Those support stockings DO feel good on our skinny ankles/legs, but like you say, they hurt our hands, arms and shoulders to get them on! HAH

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Judy, thank you
feel like my computer is my most valuable possession. How my children contact me.
Glad stocking just heel to below knee. Still do not understand what is or did go on.
Now to check on knee surgery, can just let it go and use cane. No answer yet :)
You - take care of you - that is what happens now. Never want to leave my peaceful woods.

Tabor said...

The problems on computers are never our own and we keep trying solutions. It is outrageous how much we depend on communicating with friends we have made over the Internet. I am glad things are working once again. I also find that during the winters it is very hard for me to put on the longer tights to keep my legs warm. I hope you will find it easier to pull up this stocking with time. My husband had a similar bleed a few weeks ago and it finally reabsorbed.

Rebecca said...

I've had a little experience with compression stockings (never just from ankle to below knee though....). They ARE difficult! My 91 year-old father who lives with us is wearing some light compression stockings now. Even those are difficult to "do" oneself!

Weather getting colder here, too. Last night, a strong wind. I didn't expect there to be ANY leaves left on trees but there were! Colors haven't seemed as varied or vivid this year. Not sure why...

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Tabor, hopefully this stained look will go away and then does it really matter:)
Rebecca, this half stocking is a light compression, returned small and ordered medium
can put on a little better.

Pienosole said...

Glad your computer issue has been resolved and your health news is good. The frost is definitely on the pumpkin this morning! Fewer leaves after the recent strong winds and rain, I'm reminding myself to get out and enjoy the beautiful colors that remain. :-)

My Journey To Mindfulness said...

Pienosole, thank you....

Lenora, Scottsdale said...

Hello Ernestine. Glad computer problems are behind you. So hard for me also when computer or iPad goes wonky. I have signed up for a blogging class at the senior center and even before the class has started I am nervous about it. Don't know if I will blog but want to look into it. If you check out on Amazon for compression stocking helpers there are a number of items that might be helpful for you. Wishing you continued wellness and more answers for your health issues. Lenora