Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Checking In

Morning visitor as I eat breakfast,
sits on the door latch :)
New at the market and purchased,
ice cream bars so good and loaded with calories, each bar 200 and I need :)
the yogurt states on container
from happy cows :)

Lot of work finished making flower garden smaller, now about 1/2 the size, many plants moved
and many just went to the woods.   Now rain and grass will be sown.

New wi-fi
for computer
so far fine
waiting for new computer
seems it is having some problems.

Just a quick entry,
so much going on
here at the edge of the woods...

11 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

You have nice company with breakfast.

lil red hen said...

Maybe I could eat half an ice cream bar ~ ?? ~ I don't need over 100 calories. :)

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a nice visitor to have with breakfast.

Have a lovely week dear Ernestine ~ FlowerLady

Pienosole said...

Happy new week :-)!

Wisewebwoman said...

I come here for feeding my spirit and sometimes drooling over your food :)
XO
WWW

Judy said...

Hot and humid on it's way here again.
So will have the house closed up most of the week.
This makes me grouchy.

Tabor said...

I have to re-do my gardens. They have structure bordering them, so cannot make them smaller. Had help with the late summer mulching, so they look in better shape than they are!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Dear WWW, please take care,
Tabor, my garden was 20 feet in width in some areas
now all 8 to 10.
Judy, hot and humid here also :)
Pienosole, Lorraine and Charlotte,
thanks for thinking of me.
A/C he is a welcome visitor :)

Marcie said...

Nice to read about your days at the edge of the woods. The little bird on the door latch is precious. Here, we have had to shoe turkeys out of the garden a time or two recently!

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I LOVE Noosa yogurt...it is a treat!!!!

Unknown said...

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. See the link below for more info.


#pleasure
www.ufgop.org