Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Rainy Easter

In my past, I collected all types of stationery and cards.   Enjoyed sending them.   Remembering when I began writing online and sometimes would receive cards online.   I did not think people should do this and then as time went by and I developed arthritis in hands I started sending notes and cards online. 

So time changes much and 15 years ago should have not been so quick to criticize.

I always enjoyed this picture by Vermeer.





2 comments:

Pienosole said...

Good morning. Hope you’re safe and sound after the crazy weather... ❤️

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Pienosole, thank you, maybe a new young woman to help me, if she works out, so thankful.