Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, November 3, 2018

THANK YOU

Sarah, thank you
I did it
Cauliflower soup.

Love you
grandma

Relearning much

patience, never my gift

weak, need 15 lbs, eating every 2 hours, difficult to imagine what happened

thank you to everyone.

My granddaughter the chef has brought me many soups
and this one my favorite.

An addition of many veggies, chicken broth and coconut milk for this soup cook all day
and then blended is so good.

Continuing onward, the son leaves for Thailand soon and will miss him.



.



12 comments:

Tabor said...

This is a favorite among the 30 somethings. Cauliflower is so plain anything can help.

Pienosole said...

:-) :-)

kerrdelune said...

Ah cauliflower soup, love the photo on your banner.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Now you've got me wanting to make soups.

Enjoy dear Ernestine ~ Love, hugs & prayers ~ FlowerLady

Wisewebwoman said...

It does my heart good to read you on this gloomy Saturday.

XO
WWW

Nan said...

"Continuing onward." Wonderful words!!

Rebecca said...

Soups frequently here, too! You add to my happy heart when you post. I can kind of
imagine how much you'll miss your son when he leaves... Keep continuing onward!

Marcie said...

Soups is so good for body and soul. Glad to read your post today.

Sheila said...

So good to see your new post, Ernestine, and so good to see you on the mend. Love soups too, so nourishing.

Carolyn Marie said...

I am delighted each time I see that you have posted! You are amazing Ernestine!

Joared said...

That soup looks good! I’m eating a lot of soup, too. I should make more, but have come to rely on some prepared deli ones I can pop in the microwave.

Herry Johnson said...

Re-descúbrete y sácate el mejor partido. Crea la vida que deseas desde la responsabilidad y el compromiso. Te aseguramos los resultados. mindfulness