There is a new blog that I read and am enjoying.
The writer is a young woman who is a fellow student of my son's in Bangkok, Thailand.
Interesting fact - Bangkok is known as the "City of Angels"
actually the Thai name is Krunthep which means "City of Angels"
(information shared with me from my son)
The entry I just read spoke volumes to this matriarch of her family.
I am doing good at this time of life but it sure took a lot of years.
So guess I would get a good score except for the working so hard in my garden.
A nurse revealed 5 regrets people make on their deathbed.
1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me
2. I wish I didn't work so hard
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with friends
5. I wish I had let myself be happier
copied in part from "A summer day6 in the city of Angels" - http://alifeinsummer.wordpress.com/