Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WHAT IS THIS???

A long day and not posting much. Have been in the city all day - removing pictures from the city house walls, emptying dishes out of cabinets and looking at some of the stuff that you accumulate over 50 years - that you really do not want anymore.

Just finished reading some other sites.

Looked at mine and guess what?

There is some ad on "how to lose belly fat".

HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT GET ON MY JOURNAL??

Have asked my computer wise daughter to please remove it.

New post in a few days. I am trying to decide whether to bring the balance of my furniture
to the country this Friday. I want this home to be complete. I have slept on a mattress on a frame long enough. Miss my high poster bed.

Would like my home complete for Christmas. My daughter tells me "maybe" wait until after Christmas - I am thinking!!!

Moving company tells me to let them know early Thursday??

7 comments:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

It has something to do with that ad...the Monet code. It is connected to that. I'll delete the whole thing and that will take care of it (but the Monet art graphic will be gone now.)

Beverly said...

Nice to have Jamie to help mom....I would want my stuff with me....hope that city house finds someone to love it soon.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Jamie, that is fine - delete it.
Do not want belly fat ads on my journal. Thank you!!
Beverly, Jamie is the best daughter in the world. All will fall in place with the city house when it is suppose to. Just going forward and trying not to look back. Thans for visiting.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tabor said...

The entry just above mine looks like spam as well. These little gremlins are everywhere. I know how you feel with some stuff still at the other house. You want it all done.

Cloudhands said...

Hard decisions to be made. I would be like you and want all my favorite things with me. I don't envy you having to wait and know realtors prefer to show furnished home, but darn....
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at you finding a 'belly fat' ad on your blog. I'm knocking on wood right now because I may be next in line for some rude addition to my blog world.
Get those pictures on the walls and see if that doesn't give some soulfulness to you home. That may be enough for awhile.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Cloudhands, I just talked to the movers and I am bringing the rest of my belongings on Friday. The country home will seem like home and I will not feel like I am camping out. That home will sell in the good Lord's timing. Thanks for visiting me. It is raining in my area.