Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Meaningful

As I am beginning to check some of my favorite blogs. I came across this from
http://zenprayers.blogspot.com/
Every moment is a death of all that has gone before and a birth of all that is to come.
You must jump into the river and let it carry you on its journey. If you stop it you will drown.
Living your own life with all your heart, with all of your soul. There is no need to live theirs.
They will do that wonderfully by themselves.

Entered by One Woman this cold early morning

3 comments:

Tabor said...

so very wise.

Beverly said...

I have read this several times and do not understand....is it talking about our children??
It is ok...I do not have to understand everything.

kenju said...

I agree with that, especially the first line.